Paula

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Ruuuuuben! The Velvet Teddy Bear minus some LBs

Ruben Studdard, American Idol winner of Season 2 is back with a new CD, The Return.

He's lost about hundred pounds and I must say he's looking very handsome. He always had a pretty smile. Now his face is a bit slimmer and his current weight hangs well on his tall frame. Gone is the hat he constantly hid under revealing a baldie that becomes him.

Shoot, Ruben got a little hottie thing going on.

His new single, Change Me, goes along with his new look. Instead of apologizing or being the cuddly nice guy, he's actually coming off a little hard. Hard for him anyway.

I ain't mad!

2 Comments:

Blogger Shelia said...

I heard his new CD and love it...if you get a chance, also check out Lionel Richie's new CD.

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The hubster is a big Lionel Richie fan. Not that I'm not. But I'm much more of a Lionel Richie with the Commodores fan than I am his solo stuff. However, I have mad respect for ALL singer songwriters!

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home