Paula

Friday, October 13, 2006

Wow, it's like looking in a mirror!

Saw this fun post over at the Books, Boys, Buzz blog and thought I'd give it a whirl. It's supposed to be celebs that I look like. But ummm, according to the analysis I look more like Spike Lee (59%) than I do Halle Berry (55%) and I have very mixed feelings about that. None of 'em of the good variety.

Still, I'm not keeping bad company.

The only thing is...I have no idea who three of the celebs are! Ning, Woranuch and Shiri.

Anyone?

3 Comments:

Blogger Scribbit said...

I'd vote for Dinah Washington but then it's probably my love of fine jazz that's biasing me :)

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know I'd vote for Dinah too. But I think it's because we struck the same pose. Weird how you can "look" like someone without sharing much more than a simple hand placement.

1:06 PM  
Blogger Don Tate II said...

You know, I think you look most like Dinah Washington.

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home