Paula

Monday, April 09, 2007

You know what I wonder?

1) How come rapper, Jim Jones, turns me off so much that he turns me on?

He's one of those dudes you'd totally regret going out with then turn around and do it again when he called you.

2) Why my muse flees when I'm p.o'ed?

Seems like extreme emotion would be good fodder for fiction. Turns out, not so much.

3) The magic formula for netting a six-fig advance?

4) Can I still suffer for my art and make millons?

If so, I'm totally down with that.

5) Why I'm still watching Idol even though none of the contestants do it for me.

Oh, except Blake. Vocally, he's just aiight. But he has mad unique style.

6) In that old schoool New Edition joint, Mr. Telephone Man, when Ricky Bell sings "Saying please hang up and place your call, again, baby" does he mean the operator called him "baby"? Or, is the word baby like the musical period at the end of the line?

7) To the woman driving the Expedition, who decided to speed up and squeeze in front of me as we were both coming off a bridge at high speed in the pouring rain, when there was a four car length gap between me and the car behind me...WHY?!

8) Did Gwen Stefani really need to "feature" Akon on Sweet Escape?

Seriously, have you heard his part? You have, you just don't know it. It's that minuscule! His career continues to astound me.

9) Is New York ready for me?

I'm coming back in June for BEA!

10) How is it that I have this much time to ponder when I'm on deadline?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home