Paula

Friday, April 10, 2009

The re-imagining of PCH

I think I'm going to get a makeover.

I know, you're like - Oh you're far too young for that, P. You're perfect just the way you are. And I am *natch* I was talking about for my Clique Lounge page on the website.

I love my website. But I always had this vision for the Clique Lounge page that I never quite had the time to implement.

After a good talk with my old editor - ooh Stace, you know I don't mean old as in age I meant old as in...my first editor. Okay, hold on. *digging my foot out of my mouth*

So, I was talking to Stacey Barney, the lovely editor who acquired So Not the Drama for Kensington Books way back in the ice age of 2006 (better?) and she gave me some of her thoughts on cool web stuff. Made me look at my website through new eyes.

I always meant for The Clique Lounge page to be this like fun hang out type spot on the site. The challenge is that I have books to write and promo to do, appearances to make and blah, blah, yadda, yadda so keeping content fresh is like so whatever.

Don't you hate when your intent to do something really good and cool and meaningful is sidelined by life...and stuff?

Yeah, well that's what happened to the Clique Lounge page. So now, I'm determined to make it a more fun and interactive page because anytime I drop the ball on something it completely offends my competitive nature (yeah, even when it was my fault) and I feel the need to run faster and harder.

Sooooo, looks like I've got myself a project. Well, my webmaster does.

I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home