Paula

Thursday, April 19, 2007

I'm on Tour!

Hey, I'm touring this week with the Girlfriends Cyber Circuit (GCC). Some really great authors will be featuring me on their sites.

What's awesome about this is:

1) I don't have to leave my house. Which means...

2) I won't spend a lot of money on mindless souvenirs for the Princesses.

3) I won't be tempted to order room service because...after all, if I don't have to cook, I may as well spoil myself.

4) I'm less than one degree separated from some cool author chicks like Jennifer Lynn Barnes, Lauren Barnholdt, and Tanya Lee Stone.

There are over 30 Girlfriends on tour. And not like I'd ever encourage anyone to take time out of their day to read blogs or anything. But, check out a few of the sites - including the links above - because some of the questions thrown at me were super fun.

Karin Gillespie, the GCC's esteemed leader gets into my head and pulls out why I chose this profession.

E. Lockhart somehow gets me to reveal what guys would turn me into a total groupie chick. E, you tricky chickie you.

Joshilyn Jackson had so many good questions to choose from, I couldn't decide. But I did eventually. And I liked the ones I chose. I really did...hey, Joshilyn, is it too late for me to pick another three?

Lara Zeises helps me get my Jeopardy on. And just know I would ROCK at these categories...'cause, well I made them up.

And Kelly Parra dives into a typical day for P. Let the reader beware when stepping into my cluttered life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home