Paula

Friday, April 27, 2007

Twisted Colors Contest - Update

People, people, people.

I want someone to win this contest.

But alas, so far no one has gotten the color right.

As a recap, it's not:

Purple
Pink (DRAMA's cover is pink)
Teal
-Or-
Green

I'm accepting answers through Sunday. And darn it, I want someone to go home with one of my lovely, Got Drama? tees.

So let me give you a hint.

If you have read my blog before, I've mentioned a color I look particularly good in.

The cover of Don't Get It Twisted contains that color.

So come on, regular readers...what's that color?

Remember, I'm choosing a winner randomly from the correct guesses.

You're still in the running for this if you know what color I've said agrees well with my complexion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home