Paula

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Fell off the wagon

Wait, falling off the wagon is when you start doing something you're not supposed to, right? Like drinking or smoking?

So what do you call it when you've stopped doing something you were supposed to? Because, after a month of straight writing daily, I haven't written a lick since last Wednesday. But that tends to happen when all of my worlds collide.

My squad's first competition was last weekend. The days leading up to it were a blur of practices and I don't think I got much else done last week outside of cheerleading. And now, as it is with exercise, I'm having a tough time getting my head back into the game.

Not that I should bother. Next week is Teen Read Week and I have four library visits in Baltimore County. And promotion and writing never mix well with me. I simply can't focus on both.

Needless to say there are people blogging about much more interesting things than I, right now.

Go check out a few of them:

Blogging in Black

Soulbounce

2 Comments:

Blogger Butta said...

Oh my goodness! Thank you soooo much for linking to SoulBounce. I've been reading your blog for the past few weeks and what a pleasant surprise that was to see. I'm glad that you're enjoying what we're doing over there.

Take care!

5:34 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

You're welcome. I'm a lurker on the site, commenting only when something really forces my hand. LOL But I'm a pop culture fanatic and enjoy sites that give accurate insight. Plus the writing is great.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home