Paula

Monday, March 09, 2009

Tweet Back!

Okay, so I exiled myself from a fairly large portion of the blogosphere over the last ten months. It just became too much to blog, read other people's blogs, write, work, spend time with the fam blah blah blah.

I pulled back, dropped out of some of my blogging committments (miss ya' GCC) and attempted to reconnect to "real" life. But I'm ready to re-engage. Yes, it's true - P is back!

But blogging is so yesterday, people. I don't have time to write a whole page on what I'm doing. That takes way too much effort to remain cogent. So I'm now a Facebook/Twitter junkie. Blogging, I don't have time for, but especially since I can update from my phone, letting you know what floats through my mind at any given moment, I can do!

Why should I care what's floating through your mind, P? You're saying.

::shrug::

I have no idea. But I find most of the tweets quite enjoyable. Diddy's tweets keeps me rolling, while School Library Journal keeps me in the know. I've never been so equally connected to fluff and substance. Sweet!

Although I'm a little afraid of falling victim to short attention span syndrome, it's a hell of a lot easier keeping up with my friends, associates and various industry orgs via Twitter and FB than a full blog.

So, you know how I do. If you're down, follow me at www.twitter.com/paulachy.

I'll show you mine, if you show me yours...thoughts, that is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home