Paula

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

It's A Girls Life

Yes, I am one of those people who dresses her youngest child in lots of pink.

Yes, I adore anything that's teeny (cell phones, Mp3 players, mini skirts).

Yes, I still induldge in conversations about crushes, cuties and what's cool.

I'm a girl, for goodness sakes. There are some things that are inherently girly. I'm not saying these things are what makes a girl. But, they're certainly some of the things we enjoy way more than guys do.

Most definitely, So Not The Drama showcases all my girliness and are for all those who are girly at heart when it comes to their friendhips.

So it's more than perfect that there would be an ad for So Not The Drama in the February/March issue of
Girls Life.




Not only was I a regular contributor to Girls Life up until about a year ago (only on occasion nowadays), and love it's flavah, but the magazine's readers are the exact type of young readers I'd love to love DRAMA.

So check out the Feb/March issue of GL and then flip until you see the ad ::cough, cough:: page27.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home