Paula

Friday, November 02, 2007

Being Right, Rocks!

I hate to say, I told you so, but...I so, told you so!

Whew, sorry. I had one of those black out moments where I couldn't help gushing over being right.

Here's what I'm babbling about.

I'm a little behind on my blog reading. So I was late to this post by Maurice Broaddus over at BIB.

During his Q&A with Ingram Book Buyer, Aletha Kontis, Maurice gets some great insight into the whole book buying process. I was hopping in my seat the entire time as I read it, because...well, let's just say throughout many discussions about what helps a book to succeed, I've often spouted what Aletha confirmed. Not based on any book buying experience, mind you - just instinct and about sixteen years in the PR and marketing industry.

Validation. It's so flipping sweet!

Read on, it's good stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home