Paula

Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Great Debate

Fall is around the corner and my creative side sent me a note saying - we need a new blog feature to kick off the "new" year. Now, now, I know I haven't been blogging much. You're like - new feature? You haven't even posted a regular blog since...hmm...yeah it's been awhile.

So sue me, I have books to write, kids to raise, a husband to feed and oh yeah, a full-time job to attend.

Still, I got to wondering...do great minds really think alike? Or is that just a bunch of bull crapola?

We're about to find out because, I present to you:

The Great Debate

I challenge fellow writers to a pop culture debate, right here.

Those who dare talk pop culture with P must bring their trivial knowledge to the fore, because this writer here, has a lot of mindless information locked away in her skull.

If you're looking for political, religious or serious debates, head on over to CNN.com. Here at the JORT it's all about music, movies, TV, books and pop fluff that makes the world a more fun place to live.

Stay tuned. This oughta be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home