Paula

Thursday, February 01, 2007

It's Alive!

Today's the big day!

I finally switched from the old Blogger to the new.

Okay, Blogger made me switch. I went to sign on and it basically forced me to this new page that said, create a google account or die.

Oh, wait. That wasn't today's announcement. This is...

Today, Teens Read Too will open the contest for those who have said - I can't wait until Feb. 27th to get my DRAMA on. I need it NOW!

Remember, 10 lucky winners will get a copy of DRAMA throughout the month of Feb. If that isn't a good reason to get over TRT then maybe these are: they have a list of interviews with some really good authors, quizzes (the kind you wish they'd give in school) and lists of award-winning YA.

So, get thee to Teens Read Too and enter the contest.

Entering sounds so formal considering all you've gotta do is:

Send your name, mailing address, and email address to contest@teensreadtoo.com


Oh, but the January contests on TRT just ended yesterday, so don't be surprised (disappointed?) if the contest isn't up until later today. It's coming.

Okay, totally off the subject. But, can I say how psyched I am that this new blogger allows me to use color fonts again?

I know, I know. The old one did too. But without the tool bar, I'm hopeless. The only thing on the old toolbar was BOLD, ITAL, LINKS and a few other things I never used. I've been doing basic HTML for a long time now. But I don't use it everyday, so it's really easy to forget how to work that stuff.

And yes, I resisted changing over to the new one. In my defense, when I upgraded Yahoo mail it sucked. And I upgraded to the new I.E and I'm not loving that, either. So I was reluctant to face disappointment once more.

But, so far, so good.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home