Paula

Monday, March 12, 2007

Debut Signing Pictorial

It started out as a typical Saturday morning - rising early to get my work out in.

Having a quickie breakfast.

Heading to the mall.

But then...



Me, so lonely



Hey...a customer!



How'd they sneak in?! They're never this quiet at practice.



Look...a line!



Author of Secret Society Girl, Diana Peterfreund came to hang out. YA authors rock!



Happy DRAMA customers



Hanging out in the bookstore on a Saturday...whodda thunk it?



Cheer love! Okay, girls, no push ups until September.



My last reader of the day.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica Burkhart said...

Hi, Paula! I'm a friend of Diana's and wanted to stop in and say hi. Congratulations on your book! Can't wait to read it. :)

4:30 PM  
Blogger wimpymom said...

Congratulations, Paula! I love the pix. I especially love the one with the line and the little cheerleaders looks so cute. (Remember, you're going to let me borrow them when it's my turn-lol!)

4:56 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

Hi Jessica. Thanks for stopping in. Diana's such a cool chica.

Laurel, I'll start on flight arrangements now for me and my squad...oh 'cause you know we're a package deal, right? You get them, you get me. LOL

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home