Paula

Saturday, March 03, 2007

I'm Late But They're Still Winners

Gah! I meant to post this earlier today.

But I forgot to forward the winning names to my Yahoo address.

I contemplated asking Jen to re-forward them to me. But why put more work on her because I forgot to do something?

Then I thought I'd ask Magee to forward them back to me (because, ahh, I was the one who originally forwarded them to her).

Keeping up with me?

Again, I hate making someone else work because I was zipping around too fast to get it done, properly.

So I said - well I'll do it when I get home from work.

Except, once I left the house this morning at 7:40 I didn't get back into it until 8:55 tonight.

Caught a few minutes of the NAACP Image Awards.

Got caught in the web that is email, website updates and my favorite blogs.

Finally, ready to head to bed and...hello, P, you forgot to announce the last two winners of the So Not The Drama ARC Who Goes There? Contest.

The voices in my head are no joke. They may not always send reminders when I need them...but they always send them.

So...

Congratulations to
Becky
&
Krysten
The final two winners of my very first contest!!
::confetti:: ::balloons:: ::horns:: ::celebration:: ::jubilation::
Thank you, Teens Read Too for hosting the contest. Jen, you're a gem!
And special thanks to everyone who entered the contest. I hope you enjoy So Not The Drama. And remember, if you do, head on over to Amazon and drop a short review.
Remember what I said about the positive karma being good for the universe? It's a beautiful thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home