Paula

Friday, May 18, 2007

Watch out Bowie Barnes & Noble...P's coming

Tomorrow, May 19th I'll be at the Bowie Town Center, Barnes & Noble at 2 p.m.

And because I know that young readers love swag (umm...so do adult readers) I've made a little deal with the Bowie Town Center Limited Too and Claire's.

Shh...it's completely on the QT.

But I'll be giving away Limited Too and Clarie's Gift cards along with a few of my Got Drama? baby doll tee shirts to lucky readers who cop So Not The Drama.

Now I ask you, is there anything better than getting more for your buck?

What is cooler than buying a book (that's pretty good, from what I hear) and getting a tee shirt or a few bucks to spend any way you want at Limited Too or Claires?

Come on, I dare you to find something cooler than that!

Hope to see you tomorrow or else I'll have to use these gift cards myself. And I'm gonna look pretty darn silly trying to fit into a Limited Too outfit. But don't think I won't try!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home