Paula

Monday, August 27, 2007

Vote Early...Vote Often

It's an honor just to be nominated.

Yeah, right. Let's win this thing.

The 2007 Black Web Awards has informed P that her website has been nominated Best Female Author Website.

[Insert humble nod and mouth the words "Me?"]

Here's the thing...I don't think I've ever won an award of any type. Oh except the big honking trophies my Hornet Honeys bring home every year. I mean, but who's keeping count? ::cough, cough 5 first place, 1-2nd place Nationals and 2 Grand champs cough, cough::

Anyway, technically, they win those, not coach.

So, if you're thinking - Yeah, the website's pretty hot, go on over and vote, vote, vote.

Warning, you'll have to register.

I know, I know. I hate that too.

But it's for a good cause.

Okay, not. But it'll help the environment.

Not really, but it may stomp out starvation.

Alright, alright. Voting will break up the monotony that is your day. And that is the truth.

So, vote.

That is all. You may go back to your regularly scheduled program.

-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home