Paula

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Happy Release Day To Me

[sing to the tune of Happy Birthday]

Happy Release Day, to me.

Happy Release Day, to me.

Happy Ree-lease Day, to me-eeee.

Happy Release Day, to me.

Rumor has it, Don't Get It Twisted is in stores everywhere and shipping from Amazon.

Looking for it?

Find it here and here if the chains are the only game in town, your neck of the woods.

Here, if you love the indies.

Here, if you're a new milleny shopper.

But before you buy, check this out...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Miss P,

I loved the youtube promo. Congrats on your new release.

-Laurel

12:24 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

Hey chick. Thanks!

Just got back from my library visit. Lots o' fun but ol girl is ti-red!

9:17 PM  
Blogger Don Tate II said...

Congratulations Paula! I didn't know you had another book coming out so soon. You're too modest, not even mentioning it to us.

10:47 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

Don, I think my biggest problem is I don't talk about my books enough. This weekend, I was put on the spot to talk about my books. Well I did but forgot to mention my name! LOL

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home