Paula

Friday, May 22, 2009

Good Day

A wise philosopher once said, "Just waking up in the morning gotta thank God.
I dont know but today seems kinda odd...I cant believe, today was a good day"

For all you non-old school Hip Hop heads, that philosopher would be Ice Cube.

Kiddies, run out and listen to yourself some Ice Cube. Before he went family man in Are We There Yet? he was quite the lyricist. And I gotta give him props. He's still rocking the 'curl in the photo on his home page. That takes balls, Cube. For real.

So anyway, me and Cube, we're having a good day.

For me, it's the first in a VERY long time.

And as much as I love my cyber buds and soaking up all the information I can across the blogs, tweets, and threads - I'm going out to enjoy this good day.

Remember, it's Memorial Day weekend. Don't forget to remember those who fought and died so we'd have more good than bad days in our country. Drop a little libation on the ground while you're swigging your cocktail for the brothers and sisters who ain't here.

Deuces!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home