Paula

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

LMFAO

Okay, now that I've stopped laughing long enough to actually write...

I had no idea what I was going to blog about today. BEDA is kicking my ass. I ran out of topics fifteen days ago. Do the math to see just how fugazied that made me.

Then I came across The Happy Nappy Bookseller's rant about African American books being left out of the mainstream.

Oh to be a poet. ::sigh::

Side note: I've already prepared a post about my thoughts about her rant for Friday's Brown Bookshelf blog.

And after cruising the HNB blogroll, I found this lovely gem:
The Society for Librarians who say "Motherfucker"

Yes!

I LOVE people who you don't expect to work blue to be so damned blue they're purple.

Thank you MOFO Library Society. You saved me from skipping this BEDA day, because I most definitely was gonna.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home